Friday, January 18, 2008

MAGIC TRICKS WITHOUT THE BLACK HAT

Yo yo---this is AV hollerin achallll-- postin my first blog on this bitch cuz fish told me "hes shuttin down the studio" i.e. Chappelle- playing- Diddy -style , but its about time i get on hurr anyway. The AVE had a reerrl ghetto fab photo shoot this week, but Fish was a str8 thug behind the lens so those joints turned out mad rerrl shun. Heres a couple goodies:







Also recorded two new joints for The AVE album . I'm usually pretty modest about our music but maaaaaan i am FEELIN these joints hahaha..really its just keeping me motivated bc i feel like every new jam is going to be better and better. Anyway this puts us at about 1/3 of the way thru the number of joints we're gonna need. FOCUS MAN. i'm feelin these productive weeks tho so yall sit tight because there will be some sneak peaks comin soon. Videos, music, etc... also expect that free link very soon. Aiiigght i'm out, bout to twist up the killer quatro and go see this cloverfield ... holla! And holler atcha bwoy Charlie Bronson ! ( Homegrown Outfitters )


PEACE.

1 comment:

Lank Sinatra said...

I better get me credit for my photo work. I am a vital part of this machine.