Friday, December 14, 2007

Its wild late man.

After another long evening in the studio with The A.V.E., drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes like Bruce Dickinson himself, I am wired and wide awake at 3 a.m. AGAIN! To their credit, we finished another song; The Last Day of Summer. This joint is especially special to me, as its sort of a send-off to those weve lost this year, and years passed, as well as a motivational shove to ourselves. Truthfully, the more progress we make on this album, the more dynamic and impressive I see my artists becoming. This is incredibly refreshing as a hip hop producer, since the majority of the time youve got the same old song and dance, big hat rappin' dun shit. Anyway, for whoever decides to read this, I promise you that our long overdue release will be something very exciting and unexpected. Even if you dont particularly dig on urban music, there will be something for you to enjoy.

Aside from the music bearing down on me, Im still up in the air as to what to do about my life. Story of ALL of our lives right? I suppose its more the immediacy of my situation, as I was kicked out of my apartment, and Im currently living with the folks. You can understand the pressure Im putting on myself to get the fuck out! Of course I love my Town, but Philly is really drawing me in once again... but it seems so far away!

Im going to bed. I love you.

No comments: